In today’s world of mobility, cloud computing, virtual workforces, social networks, and online businesses, stronger authentication for identity and access management is more critical than ever. Security vulnerabilities are skyrocketing and malicious attacks are being unleashed in unprecedented numbers with increasing sophistication, resulting in massive information and economic losses.
Identity and Access Management has historically focused on the attributes of a person’s identity. User ID and passwords are still often the only form of authentication used by organizations. Traditional forms of multi-factor authentication are not designed to address the explosive growth in internet-connected devices and online activity and are unable to meet the needs of scalability, ease of use, affordability, and mass-deployment that the online-connected world requires.
Today’s organizations are faced with the following challenges:
- Knowing the devices that are connected to applications and networks without owning them
- Knowing that the devices accessing the network are actually in the hands of authorized users
- Implementing access authentication solutions that are secure, cost-effective, easy-to-use, and highly scalable
- Implementing access authentication solutions that provide flexibility and multi-dimensional security that complements existing systems and infrastructure
- Ensuring that regulatory compliance requirements and security best practices are addressed
NetAuthority’s Device Authentication Services addresses these issues and more through:
- Irrefutable identification of the device via its Dynamic Device Key and links the user with the identified device, for strong authentication security.
- Notifications and alerts providing organizations with immediate visibility to unauthorized users attempting to gain access, unauthorized devices, and more. Organizations are now empowered to quarantine or even blacklist devices for greater security.
- Flexible, mass-deployable, user transparent, and cost-effective strong authentication solution, unlike other “something I have” authentication methods.
- Secure service API to interface with existing user management systems,monitoring systems,and log management solutions to leverage prior investment
- SaaS-based service, so strong authentication can easily be implemented based on an organization’s assessment of risk and information assets.
- Satisfying regulatory and best practices requirements for strong authentication and compliance.
NetAuthority’s Device Authentication Service provides strong authentication security with unprecedented control and visibility to both the Who and What is accessing online applications, accounts and information.
To learn more about our Device Authentication Service for strong authentication and compliance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.