Organizations of all sizes are transacting more and more business online each year. And each year, a rapidly growing number of customers globally are engaging in online and mobile commerce, banking and payments. The Yankee Group expects global mobile transactions exceeding $1 trillion by 2015. With this increasing level of financial activity, businesses and customers will encounter daunting security challenges and vulnerabilities.
In order for online businesses to grow, attract and retain customers, it’s critical that they offer customers a superior, trusted experience, while minimizing the losses and damages resulting from security breaches, fraud, and theft. To protect business and customer information, meet regulatory compliance requirements, and promote the overall growth of online and mobile transactions, online businesses are looking to implement strong authentication methods for account access.
In doing so, online businesses will need to assess:
- The diverse device support requirements that customers need for online and mobile account access
- The strength and ease of use necessary to protect accounts and information while delivering an exceptional customer experience
- The cost of deployment and ownership when delivering strong authentication to large online customer populations
- The ability to integrate into existing systems, infrastructure and monitoring tools
With NetAuthority’s SaaS-based Device Authentication Service, businesses can now implement a purpose-built strong authentication solution for customers’ secure access to online services, applications, and accounts:
- Support for a full range of mobile, tablet, PCs, laptops, workstations and server devices
- Quick & simple device registration processes
- Irrefutable identification of the device via its Dynamic Device Key and then links the user with the identified device, for strong authentication security
- Sub-second device authentication adds no noticeable latency to login process; ongoing authentication is fully transparent to user, with no impact on user experience
- Notifications and alerts for immediate visibility to impersonator attacks and more.
- High Performance SaaS-based authentication service for seamless, cost-effective and mass scale deployment with other online and cloud services
- Secure Service API to interface with existing user management, monitoring, and log management systems, leveraging prior investment
NetAuthority’s Device Authentication Service provides unprecedented control and visibility to both the Who and What is accessing online accounts and services.
To learn more about NetAuthority’s Device Authentication Service for your online business, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.