The adoption and use of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and other cloud computing services, from Platform-as-a-Service to Infrastructure-as-a-Service, continues to accelerate within organizations. Despite the inherent security risks, password-based authentication remains the most prevalent authentication method for users to authenticate to cloud computing services. As organizations increasingly adopt cloud services, intellectual property and sensitive information about customers, employees, and financial transactions become more accessible. There is a critical need for strong authentication that is designed to meet the needs of SaaS and Cloud computing customers.
In assessing strong authentication solutions for cloud computing services, an organization should consider the following:
- What type of users and devices will need access to the cloud-based service?
- How to cost-effectively implement strong authentication without adversely affecting user experience and tying up IT resources?
- What level of IT effort, total cost, and deployment scale is required?
NetAuthority addresses these challenges with its Device Authentication Service, a SaaS-based, device-centric strong authentication solution for the ever-increasing security needs of the internet connected world.
NetAuthority Device Authentication Service provides:
- Support for a full range of mobile, tablet, PCs, laptops, workstations and server devices
- Quick & simple device registration processes
- Irrefutable identification of the device and verification of the associated user through patented Dynamic Device Key technology
- Sub-second device authentication that adds no noticeable latency to the login process;
- Device authentication that is fully transparent to user and requires no additional user interaction, PIN’s or passwords.
- Notifications and alarms for immediate visibility to authentication events
- High Performance SaaS-based authentication service for seamless, cost-effective, mass scale deployment for SaaS applications and cloud services
- Secure service API to interface with existing user management, monitoring, and log management systems
NetAuthority provides strong authentication with unprecedented control and visibility to both Who and What is accessing your cloud computing service.
To learn more about NetAuthority’s Device Authentication Service for your SaaS and Cloud Computing services, please contact us at email@example.com.